DBHIDS Communications Office
The Communications Office aims to promote, elevate and broaden the mission of DBHIDS. We are committed to ensuring information about DBHIDS is open, proactive, clear and responsive within the Department and across Philadelphia and beyond.
We facilitate all of the Department’s internal and external communications. We work closely with the larger DBHIDS team to provide communications strategies and programs that adhere to the Department’s branding standards, and engage, inform and influence various audiences.
Among our responsibilities include the development and/or management of:
- Print and online products (e.g. brochures and fliers, invitations, fact sheets, posters, signage)
- Event publicity
- Social media
- Media relations
- Website content
- Branding and marketing
Our team’s communications professionals include expertise in writing, website design, social media and digital marketing, graphic design, and media relations.
Communications Office Resources
- Submit a communications project request form (for DBHIDS Staff Only)
- Submit an Event for the DBHIDS Calendar (for DBHIDS Staff Only)
- DBHIDS Editorial Style Guide (for DBHIDS Staff Only)
- DBHIDS.org Website Change Request Form (for DBHIDS Staff Only)
- Communications Department Resource Guide (for DBHIDS Staff Only)
- City of Philadelphia’s Social Media Guidelines
- DBHIDS Debriefing Sheet (for DBHIDS Staff Only)
- DBHIDS Media Release Form (for DBHIDS Staff Only)
- Scattergood Foundation Economic Impact Guide
- Branding and Graphic Identity Guide