Voices of Hope and Inspiration
Story Telling Training is a FREE resilience and recovery-oriented training recognizing that the stories of individuals, their recovery processes and the experiences of their family members are critical tools in moving system transformation forward.
Story Telling Training offers many helpful tools for sharing personal and challenging experiences in an inspiring, resilience and recovery-oriented way. Story Telling Training is a gateway for those who want to become active stakeholders and change agents throughout the behavioral health system and in their communities at large.
Please contact Jazmin Banks for upcoming dates
If you would like to register for an upcoming Story Telling Training, please contact Jazmin Banks at 215-685-4989.
New website information: http://HealthyMindsPhilly.org/Calendar
- Leadership Team
- Grants Opportunities
- Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Office of Mental Health (OMH)
- Office of Addiction Services
- Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Children’s Services
- Strategic Planning Division
- Trauma Transformation Unit
- Community-Based Services Development Unit (CBSD)
- Transformation Research Unit
- Training Unit
- Peer Culture and Community Inclusion Unit
- DBHIDS Trauma Transformation Initiative
- Network Improvement and Accountability Collaborative (NIAC)
- Tobacco Recovery Wellness Initiative (TRWI)