The Member Services Department is the first point of contact for people seeking assistance in overcoming addiction and/or mental health issues.
The Member Services Department manages the toll-free help line for the Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services. The help line is accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Department representatives carefully listen to each caller’s concerns. They direct people to available behavioral health resources, emergency services and treatment programs.
Members Services staff often collaborate with other social service agencies in Philadelphia to promote cross-systems service delivery.
- Leadership Team
- Grants Opportunities
- Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Office of Mental Health (OMH)
- Office of Addiction Services
- Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Children’s Services
- Strategic Planning Division
- DBHIDS Trauma Transformation Initiative
- Network Improvement and Accountability Collaborative (NIAC)
- Tobacco Recovery Wellness Initiative (TRWI)
The toll-free help line is 1-888-545-2600.