The Member Services Department manages a live toll-free help line, 888-545-2600, for the Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services. The help line is accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Member Services Representatives (MSR) are available to direct individuals to emergency services, behavioral health resources, and treatment programs.
MSRs often collaborate with other service systems in Philadelphia to support linkage and coordination of resources on behalf of our members.
- Leadership Team
- Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Communications Department
- Evidence-based Practice and Innovation Center (EPIC)
- Fiscal Division
- Intellectual disAbility Services (IDS)
- Management Services Division
- Network Improvement and Accountability Collaborative (NIAC)
- Office of Addiction Services
- Office of Mental Health (OMH)
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Office of the Chief Medical Officer
- Strategic Planning and Innovation Division
- Grants Opportunities